Shipping Container Ramps are the perfect answer for your need to load and unload "shipping containers". The Container Ramp allows you to safely navigate the transition from ground to the bed of the container.
Aluminum Grit Coat Container Ramps
Increase efficiency by using a pallet jack or forklift to unload your next shipping container using our lightweight aluminum grit coat container ramps. These lightweight container ramps weigh a fraction of other models, allowing them to be moved by hand. The surface is fully covered in an extremely durable commercial grade no-slip epoxy grit coating, offering the best traction in the industry. These container ramps are available in 5,000 and 10,000 lb per axle capacities. Two ramps can be combined to create an extra wide ramp platform designed for use with forklifts. 6” flat plate connecting ends and a reinforced extruded knife cut foot provide a smooth transition onto the ramp and into container.
- Designed for containers and steps up to 6″ high
- Lengths and widths available from 36” to 60” wide
- Combine 2 ramps for wider options
- Manufactured using lightweight military grade aluminum
- Heavy duty epoxy grit coat surface for maximum traction in any weather
- Extruded reinforced knife foot approach for a smooth transition
- Designed for hand carts, dollies, forklifts and pallet jacks
- Available in 5,000 & 10,000 lbs per axle weight capacities
- Made in the USA
Container Alliance is now offering internet pricing.
Simply select your location, size, condition and door configuration to receive a quote instantly online.
For container rental pricing please call 800-386-2345